This past weekend my sister flew in and we went on a road trip to Fresno, and stopped at a funky cheese farm on the way. The wedding was at Wolf Lakes Park and it was so pretty and not too hot. Ashley, my cousin, looked absolutely amazing and her and Lee had a perfect ceremony. It was great to see all my family together. On Saturday we laid at Aunt Lisa & Uncle Bruce's pool all day and BBQ'd. Sunday was our anniversary and we had an exciting road trip home and stopped at the famous Pink's Hot Dogs in Hollywood off Melrose & La Brea. We were troopers and waited in line for....TWO HOURS in the sun. People kept cutting but after 30 minutes it's hard to get out of line. If I had know it would be 2 hours, I don't think I'd be into it. However, the hot dogs were amazing and seeing all the pics of the celebrities was fun too. It will be something I always remember. That was my last road trip I think. :)
Thank you so much for coming and helping to make Ashley's day so special. It is really great to be together and I only wish our entire family could be together more often. Love you and Justin!
ReplyDelete